Monday 3 October 2011

Another Figger


Today I finished off the last few pieces for one of my gallery stockist, atelier, in Barnstaple, and boy will I be pleased to get them in the post tomorrow, all 30 of them! I'm dying to get started on a new idea I've got brewing, but I've got a bit of a list of commissions that need to be finished before I can. Also tomorrow the notonthehighstreet catalogue comes out, with my name necklaces featured in it, so perhaps things will be too busy to start anything new soon.


Meanwhile, I thought you'd like to see the work of another of my colleagues. This is the amazing work of Chitra Merchant, which quite simply glows. It's absolutely stunning and we get to look at it every day. I would also like to see the one one the left every evening in my bedroom, and one day I shall! Just got to earn a few more pennies.... In front of her work you can see glass jewels by Robyn Coetzee, and felt mice by Kate Tarling, both of whom I will show you more of soon.

No comments: