Friday 30 September 2011

fab new boxes!

This is a photo of my new boxes, just arrived from Finer Packaging, who, as always, have done me proud! I ordered these on Monday morning and they arrived on Wednesday evening! Amazing huh? These wild pink boxes are just for my feather earrings and necklaces which look incredible in the boxes. Very chuffed indeed.

Meanwhile, don't forget to leave a comment below if you want to be in the draw on Sunday evening to win the wild roses stud earrings. With the likes on FB and the comments here I'm nearing the 100 mark, at which point there will be two pairs available to win, so tell your friends too!

4 comments:

Carol said...

That is a fabulous box, I love the colour.

jemimalumley said...

They also make them in green and orange! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love your new boxes, I've been trawling for square ones myself but never seem to get the colour right:)

Leanne xx

jemimalumley said...

Leanne - they have square ones in that range (Rainbow) in all three colours.